Are You Looking for the Best Guitar Lessons in Olympia?
- Achieving very little by teaching yourself or trying to learn from books or YouTube videos
- Trying everything you can think of but still not making significant progress
- Not being able to easily jam with friends
- Difficulty strumming with a great sense of rhythm and timing
- Struggling to change between chords smoothly and easily
- Not knowing “how to put it all together”
- Feeling like you should be much better but not knowing what to do about it
Nick really takes the time to understand each student’s unique needs and abilities. He is able to identify what’s holding me back, get to the root of the problem, and get me motivated to reach my goals. - Ruben S.
Experiencing frustration as a guitarist is common, but it doesn’t have to be that way. If you’re struggling or confused, it doesn’t mean you don’t have the ability to become better, it means you have not been given the right strategy or solution to help overcome whatever it is that hinders you. I’ve helped a lot of guitar players overcome their problems and have the know how to help you, too. You do not have to continue to struggle week after week, month after month, year after year. No matter how many problems you’re experiencing, you can become the kind of guitar player you dream of.
I am very happy with the level of playing I was able to achieve and the new techniques that I learned. I highly recommend Nick to anyone interested in learning guitar. - Jeanine T.
I want to see you become the kind of guitarist you want to be. Whether you just picked up the guitar for the first time or you’ve been playing for years, my commitment is to help you achieve your goals. I’ve helped a lot of people over the past 11 years and have the know how to help you:
- Improve 3-5 times faster than learning alone or with a typical teacher
- Avoid a lot of frustration
- Fix common mistakes
- Rid yourself of bad habits
- Solve any playing problem
- Set goals and achieve them
- Learn how to practice effectively so you make maximum progress possible
- Get and stay motivated to achieve more in less time
- Build confidence in your ability
- Have a lot of fun!
“Nicholas is a very patient instructor who believes in developing a sound foundation and understanding of playing guitar. He is very encouraging, providing enough insight & encouragement to keep me motivated and challenged.” – David A.
What Makes Nicholas Unique?
|What You Get||Other Teachers||Nicholas|
|Free Trial Lesson||Maybe||Yes|
|Free Extra Workshops||No||Yes|
|Highly Effective Practice Techniques for Maximum Progress||No||Yes|
|Help Setting Goals||No||Yes|
|Personalized Lessons to Match Your Goals||No||Yes|
|Build A Solid Musical Foundation for Any Style||No||Yes|
|Specific Strategies for Every Problem You Face||No||Yes|
|Songwriting and Creativity Training||No||Yes|
|Lead Guitar and Improvisation Training||No||Yes|
|Ongoing Opportunities to Play Music with Other Students||No||Yes|
|Multiple Lesson Options||No||Yes|
|Help Staying Motivated||No||Yes|
|Member, Elite Guitar Teachers Inner Circle||No||Yes|
9 Reasons to Get Started Today!
1. 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason at all you’re not satisfied with your lessons, you’re totally protected – plus some – by my 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. I’m so confident you’ll love your lessons that I’m willing to not only refund 100% of your money, I’ll also give you a $20 gift card to Amazon.com.
2. Individualized Lesson Plans So You Reach Your Personal Goals (Not the Teacher’s Goals)
You have your own goals and desires for your guitar playing, which is why your lessons are going to be designed to help you reach your specific goals. Whether it’s playing songs with friends and family, getting ready to study for a music degree or preparing for a career as a professional musician, your goals are what drive your lessons.
3. More Options
You have more options that just private lessons – occasional lessons, evaluation sessions, children’s music classes, music theory, and the Total Guitar Mastery Program. You need the right lesson format for your specific needs, which is why have more choices and options than any other guitar teacher in Olympia.
4. The Total Guitar Mastery Program
This unique and innovative program is designed to give you maximum results in the shortest amount of time possible. With the Total Guitar Mastery Program, you can learn much faster than learning alone, from YouTube videos, or from an average guitar teacher.
5. Experience and Training Matters
If you want dramatic improvement, you need someone who has experience and knowledge – someone who’s seen the problems you’re having and can tell you exactly what you need to do to solve whatever is hindering you from becoming the guitarist you dream of. With 10 years of teaching experience and continual training from one of the top guitar teachers in the world, you can be confident that you’re going to get the best instruction and training available.
6. Learn to Play Guitar, Not Just Chords and Songs
Yes, you can and will learn to play your favorite songs, but learning chords and songs is not learning how to play the guitar. The sad truth is that many people do not learn how to play guitar, they learn how to play one small element of the guitar.
7. Higher Standards = Superior Results
The truth is that you can waste a lot of time and money with an ineffective guitar teacher. I hold myself to a high standard and will insure you get the best possible lessons so you make the maximum amount of progress in your playing.
8. Additional Opportunities to Study Exactly What You Want
Do you want to study lead guitar? Songwriting? Music theory? Play in a guitar ensemble? Your average guitar teacher might incorporate some of this into your private lessons, but I offer opportunities to study these and other subjects in depth, so you get all the help you need to accomplish your specific goals.
9. Convenient location
How I Will Help YOU Get Maximum Results
It’s no wonder that my students who apply themselves make much faster progress than guitarists who are learning on their own or through other conventional methods. Here are some of the reasons my students improve so fast:
- Effective Practicing – students learn not only what they should practice, but how they should practice, what they should do when they practice, and are given specific strategies for the material they’re working on. When I was taking guitar lessons at the age of 15, I was never given specific strategies, tips or any kind of guidance on maximizing results. That’s one reason why you’ll know exactly what you need to do with the material and concepts being taught – I don’t want you struggling like I did for so many years.
- 3 Dimensional Learning – Most people learn guitar in a 1 dimensional way. Chords come first, then some songs, then some riffs, then maybe scale, etc. Everything is done one at a time in a slow, logical way until the student gains some level of proficiency in that single area. This sounds logical, but it is the slow way to learn. With the 3 Dimensional method I use, the you’ll develop multiple areas of your guitar playing at the same time, making progress faster, easier and a lot more fun! This is one of the reasons why I say you can learn 3-5 times faster than on your own or with a typical teacher.
- Integration – By learning how to integrate everything you’re learning you become much better, much faster. You won’t just learn a scale or chord or technique – you’ll learn how to use that scale, chord or technique in many different playing situations and how to integrate multiple skills together while you practice. Integration is what makes a guitar player “complete.” By integrating what you’re learning, you avoid the problem that comes up with many guitarists who have been playing for years – they know a lot, but don’t know how to use any of it in a way that a coherent, practical and that sounds amazing. It’s not enough to learn “stuff.” You’ll learn all the “stuff” and how all of that works together so you can express yourself, be creative, and feel satisfied when you play.
- Setting and Achieving Goals – Setting goals is critical to your success as a guitar player. In fact, having clearly defined goals is one of the most important things you can do, and I will help you not only set long term goals, but short, measurable goals as well so you can see yourself improve on a regular basis. Having a clear goal in mind will help you focus your practice time so you make the most progress possible, get results, and become more fulfilled and dynamic as a guitar player.
- Staying Motivated – If you’re not motivated to play, you’re not going to make much progress. In your lessons you’ll learn how to overcome the lack of motivation that sometimes creeps in by helping you see the progress you’ve made and the possibilities that lie ahead. You’ll learn what kind of mindset it takes to overcome the challenges of learning guitar and why your mentality is so powerful. You’ll learn what sets the great guitar players apart from those who languish and quit, and why natural talent has very little to do with achieving your goals, no matter what they are.
Yet Another Reason to Choose Me – Save Time and Money
Let me ask a simple question. Do you want to spend a long time with an ineffective teacher and spend a lot more money on lessons in the long run, or would you rather save time and money with a teacher who knows the most effective strategies to bring you the best, highest, and most satisfying results for your guitar playing? If you want to save time and money, solve your playing problems, lay a solid foundation for your playing, be more expressive with the guitar, build confidence in your ability, and reach your musical goals, the choice is clear. Click here now to book a free trial lesson today and find out for yourself how much better you can be.
Ready to Rock?
Ok, if you’ve invested the time to read this far, you’re pretty serious about improving your playing. I’m so confident that I can help you overcome whatever problems you’re facing that I’m offering you a FREE introductory lesson where you can ask me any question, deal with any problem you’re having, and see if I’m the right teacher for you.
Remember, It’s Better Than Risk Free!
If you’re still on the fence, remember, there’s absolutely no risk for you. In fact, I’m taking all the risk for the first 30 days and then some. If you’re not completely satisfied in the first 30 days, I’ll refund your money and give you a $20 Amazon gift card for your trouble. That’s no joke and it isn’t a gimmick. I’ll happily make it up to you if you’re not happy with your lessons.
P.S. If you don’t have a guitar, you can get one absolutely free with three months tuition! Choose between an electric (Fender Squire Strat) or an acoustic (Roque Dreadnought). Just click here to request a free trial lesson today and I’ll give you all the details.