Do you want to become more expressive, versatile, dynamic, confident and creative in your guitar playing?
Do you want to know the secrets to making fast progress?
Are you tired of searching for solutions to your guitar playing problems?
Are you a beginner and not sure what to do?
Do you want a free trial lesson?
Would you like to try on a better than risk free basis for 30 days?
If you said “Yes” to any of these, keep reading,
As a professional guitar teacher, coach and mentor, I want to see you become the kind of guitarist you want to be. Whether you just picked up the guitar for the first time or you’ve been playing for 20 years, my commitment is to help you achieve whatever goals you have. I’ve help a lot of people over the past 10 years and have the know how to help you:
- Improve 3-5 times faster than learning alone or with a typical teacher
- TOTALLY and MASSIVELY transform your playing
- Avoid a lot of frustration
- Fix common mistakes
- Rid yourself of bad habits
- Solve any playing problem
- Set goals and achieve them
- Learn how to practice effectively so you make A TON of progress in the shortest time possible
- Get and stay motivated to achieve more in less time
- Build confidence in your ability
- Have a lot of fun
Stop Wasting Time and Get Results!
If you’ve been struggling to make progress in your guitar playing and you don’t feel like you’re reaching your goals, you have a choice. You can continue to struggle, continue to wonder why you’re not better, continue to search YouTube for free (and often misled) advice and keep going down the path you’re on. Many people will choose this path, and most of them will continue to feel stuck, frustrated, and discouraged.
The other choice is to work with a highly skilled teacher, coach and mentor who knows how to get you the results you’re looking for. The truth is, any guitar teacher can give you scales, chords, songs and show you some cool riffs. In fact, you don’t need a teacher to show you any of that – it’s all online and it’s all free. No one needs any of that from a guitar teacher. What you need and should expect from a guitar teacher is this: Results.
Results are what matter most. If you’re not making significant progress toward your goals, what is holding you back? Is it because you don’t know what to practice? Is it because you don’t know how to practice? Or maybe it is because you know a lot, but don’t know how to put it all together. Maybe you’re struggling with some of these common problems:
- Having little or no success teaching yourself or trying to learn from books or YouTube videos
- Inability to easily jam with friends
- Difficulty strumming with a great sense of rhythm and timing
- Struggling to change between chords smoothly and easily
- Not being able to solo with confidence and accuracy
- Confusion about music theory
- Just not knowing “how to put it all together”
Experiencing frustrations as a guitarist is very common, but it doesn’t have to be that way. If you’re struggling or confused, it doesn’t mean you do not have the ability to become better, it means you have not been given the right strategy or solution to help overcome whatever it is that hinders you. I’ve help a lot of guitar players overcome their problems and have the know how to help you, too. You do not have to continue to struggle week after week, month after month, year after year. No matter how many problems you seem to be experiencing, you can become a much better guitarist!
It’s no wonder that my students who apply themselves make much faster progress than guitarists who are learning on their own or through other conventional methods. Here are some of the reasons my students improve so fast:
- Effective Practicing - students learn not only what they should practice, but how they should practice, what they should do when they practice, and are given specific strategies for the material they’re working on. When I was taking guitar lessons at the age of 15, I was never given specific strategies, tips or any kind of guidance on maximizing results. That’s one reason why you’ll know exactly what you need to do with the material and concepts being taught – I don’t want you struggling like I did for so many years.
- 3 Dimensional Learning - Most people learn guitar in a 1 dimensional way. Chords come first, then some songs, then some riffs, then maybe scale, etc. Everything is done one at a time in a slow, logical way until the student gains some level of proficiency in that single area. This sounds logical, but it is the slow way to learn. With the 3 Dimensional method I use, the you’ll develop multiple areas of your guitar playing at the same time, making progress faster, easier and a lot more fun! This is one of the reasons why I say you can learn 3-5 times faster than on your own or with a typical teacher.
- Integration - By learning how to integrate everything you’re learning you become much better, much faster. You won’t just learn a scale or chord or technique – you’ll learn how to use that scale, chord or technique in many different playing situations and how to integrate multiple skills together while you practice. Integration is what makes a guitar player “complete.” By integrating what you’re learning, you avoid the problem that comes up with many guitarists who have been playing for years – they know a lot, but don’t know how to use any of it in a way that a coherent, practical and that sounds amazing. It’s not enough to learn “stuff.” You’ll learn all the “stuff” and how all of that works together so you can express yourself, be creative, and feel satisfied when you play.
- Setting and Achieving Goals - Setting goals is critical to your success as a guitar player. In fact, having clearly defined goals is one of the most important things you can do, and I will help you not only set long term goals, but short, measurable goals as well so you can see yourself improve on a regular basis. Having a clear goal in mind will help you focus your practice time so you make the most progress possible, get results, and become more fulfilled and dynamic as a guitar player.
- Staying Motivated - If you’re not motivated to play, you’re not going to make much progress. In your lessons you’ll learn how to overcome the lack of motivation that sometimes creeps in by helping you see the progress you’ve made and the possibilities that lie ahead. You’ll learn what kind of mindset it takes to overcome the challenges of learning guitar and why your mentality is so powerful. You’ll learn what sets the great guitar players apart from those who languish and quit, and why natural talent has very little to do with achieving your goals, no matter what they are.
1. 30 Day Better Than 100% Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason at all you’re not satisfied with your lessons, you’re totally protected – plus some – by my 30 Day Better than 100% Money Back Guarantee. I’m so confident you’ll love your lessons that I’m willing to not only refund 100% of your money, I’ll also give you a $20 gift card to Amazon.com.
2. Individualized Lesson Plans So You Reach Your Personal Goals (Not the Teacher’s Goals)
You have your own goals and desires for your guitar playing, which is why your lessons are going to be designed to help you reach your specific goals. Whether it’s playing songs with friends and family, getting ready to study for a music degree or preparing for a career as a professional musician, your goals are what drive your lessons.
3. More Options
You have more options that just private lessons – occasional lessons, evaluation sessions, children’s music classes, music theory, and the Total Guitar Mastery Program. You need the right lesson format for your specific needs, which is why have more choices and options than any other teacher offering guitar lessons in Olympia.
4. The Total Guitar Mastery Program
This unique and innovative program is designed to give you maximum results in the shortest amount of time possible. With the Total Guitar Mastery Program, you can learn much faster than learning alone, from YouTube videos, or from an average guitar teacher.
5. Experience and Training Matters
If you want dramatic improvement, you need someone who has experience and knowledge – someone who’s seen the problems you’re having and can tell you exactly what you need to do to solve whatever is hindering you from becoming the guitarist you dream of. With 10 years of teaching experience and continual training from one of the top guitar teachers in the world, you can be confident that you’re going to get the best instruction and training available.
6. Learn to Play Guitar, Not Just Chords and Songs
Yes, you can and will learn to play your favorite songs, but learning chords and songs is not learning how to play the guitar. The sad truth is that many people do not learn how to play guitar, they learn how to play one small element of the guitar.
7. Higher Standards = Superior Results
The truth is that you can waste a lot of time and money with an ineffective guitar teacher. I hold myself to a high standard and will insure you get the best possible lessons so you make the maximum amount of progress in your playing.
8. Additional Opportunities to Study Exactly What You Want
Do you want to study lead guitar? Songwriting? Music theory? Play in a guitar ensemble? Your average guitar teacher might incorporate some of this into your private lessons, but I offer opportunities to study these and other subjects in depth, so you get all the help you need to accomplish your specific goals.
9. Convenient location
I’m conveniently located just north of North Thurston High School, a few minutes drive from I-5 off exit 108 with plenty of parking.
Let me ask a simple question. Do you want to spend a long time with an ineffective teacher and spend a lot more money on lessons in the long run, or would you rather save time and money with a teacher who knows the most effective strategies to bring you the best, highest, and most satisfying results for your guitar playing? If you want to save time and money, solve your playing problems, lay a solid foundation for your playing, be more expressive with the guitar, build confidence in your ability, and reach your musical goals, the choice is clear. Book a free trial lesson today and find out for yourself how much better you can be.
Ready to Rock?
Ok, if you’ve invested the time to read this far, you’re pretty serious about improving your playing. I’m so confident that I can help you overcome whatever problems you’re facing that I’m offering you a FREE introductory lesson where you can ask me any question, deal with any problem you’re having, and see if I’m the right teacher for you.
Remember, It’s Better Than Risk Free!
If you’re still on the fence, remember, there’s absolutely no risk for you. In fact, I’m taking all the risk for the first 30 days and then some. If you’re not completely satisfied in the first 30 days, I’ll refund your money and give you a $20 Amazon gift card for your trouble. That’s no joke and it isn’t a gimmick. I’ll happily make it up to you if you’re not happy with your lessons.
P.S. If you don’t have a guitar, you can get one absolutely free with one month of tuition! Just request a free trial lesson today and I’ll give you all the details.