Do you wish you could express yourself freely with your guitar?
Do you find yourself frustrated with trying to play at a high level?
Do you see little or no results and feel like your wasting hours of practice time?
Are you experienced but feel like your playing is going nowhere and you’re not sure what to do about it?
Are you the parent of a child who is interested in music and want them to have high quality guitar lessons in Olympia?
If you said “Yes” to any of these, keep reading.
Have you experienced any of these frustrations?
- Not knowing exactly what and how to practice for maximum progress
- Confusion about music theory and how to use it
- Inability to easily jam with friends
- Difficulty strumming with a great sense of rhythm and timing
- Inability to change between chords smoothly and easily
- Inability to take a solo with confidence and accuracy
- Not knowing “how to put it all together”
You’re not alone. I know exactly how you feel.
Look, you know you’re not the guitar player you want to be. You know you can be better but you just don’t know how to solve the problems you face. I’ve been in the exact same place, felt the same way, and have the “know how” to fix your problems. But don’t take it from me. Here’s what one of my students said about my lessons:
“Nicholas asked me what style of music I was interested in and what types of things I wanted to learn and made a plan that was specific to my goals and passions. He kept it fun and challenging and when I got discouraged or unmotivated he encouraged me and kept me engaged. I am very happy with the level of playing I was able to achieve and the new techniques that I learned. I highly recommend Nicholas Anderson to anyone interested in learning guitar.” - Jeanine Thompson
I’ve helped many people in the past 10 years of teaching overcome obstacles, improve their playing, enjoy music more and even go onto a career in the music industry. Here’s another testimonial from a student:
“I took lessons from Nick for 3 years and he taught me from the ground up on the guitar and bass. Along with being an incredible musician, Nick is great at teaching all sorts of techniques and styles as well as thoroughly explaining music theory in an understandable way. I still use the theory he taught me daily in my role as a musician and an audio engineer.” - Andrew Jackson
Stop Wasting Time and Get the Results You Deserve!
- You will learn 3-5 times faster than learning alone or with a typical teacher
- You will transform your playing
- You will avoid a lot of frustration
- You will learn how to avoid common mistakes
- You will avoid or fix bad habits
- You will solve any playing problem
- You will learn how to set goals and achieve them
- You will learn to practice effectively and make A LOT of progress
- You will get and stay motivated to achieve more in less time
- You will build confidence in your playing ability
- You will have a lot of fun
Wait, Aren’t All Guitar Teachers Basically the Same? No.
|What You Get||Other Teachers||Me|
|Learn your favorite songs||Yes||Yes|
|Learn chords/scales and music theory||Yes||Yes|
|FREE no obligation lesson consultation||Maybe||Yes|
|Personalized lesson strategy to help you reach your goals||No||Yes|
|Free resources to help you maximize your progress||No||Yes|
|Innovative lesson formats to fit your needs and learning style||No||Yes|
|A systematic way to monitor and track your progress||No||Yes|
|Additional material to help you retain and master what you're learning||No||Yes|
|Frequent feedback on your playing and progress||No||Yes|
|Guidance in defining your goals||No||Yes|
|Guidance in developing a plan to reach your goals||No||Yes|
|Coaching to help you overcome barriers that prevent you from reaching your goals||No||Yes|
|30 Day No Hassle 100% Money Back Guarantee||No||Yes|
Are you ready to rock the guitar like never before?
Ok, if you’ve invested the time to read this far, you’re probably serious about improving your playing. I’m so confident that I can help you overcome whatever problems you’re facing that I’m offering you a FREE introductory lesson where you can ask me any question, deal with any problem you’re having, and see if I’m the right teacher for you. If you’re ready to become the guitarist you dream of, click the link below.
There’s No Risk Whatsoever!
Not only am I offering you a FREE introductory lesson, I’m so confident you’ll learn a ton from me and improve your playing that my lessons are backed by a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your lessons for any reason at all, just ask and I’ll refund your money. No questions asked, no excuses, no games, no hidden fees. Just say the word and I’ll refund your tuition.
One Size Does NOT Fit All
Most guitar teachers offer one thing – private lessons, week after week. When you take lessons from me, you have many programs and formats to choose from and we can even tailor a plan specific to your personal needs, desires and goals.
- Choose a program or format that isn’t offered by any other teacher giving guitar lessons in Olympia
- Songwriting and composition so you can fully express yourself
- Ear training so you can play whatever you hear
- Music theory so you’re never hindered when composing or playing
- Improvisation training so you can blow your audience away
- Lessons in pop, rock, classical and beginning jazz & blues
- Electric, acoustic, classical or bass guitar
- Any combination of the above can be tailored specifically for you.
I teach students of all ages, from children to adults. Beginners to advanced players are welcome. I specialize in pop, rock, beginning blues, beginning jazz, and classical guitar. If you’re looking for lessons in a style not listed above, I’m probably not right for you.
P.S. Would you like to take lessons but you don’t have a guitar? Get one FREE when you purchase three months of lessons! Just book a free lesson and tell me you want your free guitar!
P.P.S. Remember, you’re covered by my 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. No other teacher giving guitar lessons in Olympia offers a guarantee of any kind that I’m aware of.